Thursday, May 13, 2010




About two weeks ago I was in a creative and very generous mood and I ran a competition on my DB+A Design Facebook page where the first person to respond to my post would receive and identity design created for their business free of charge.

Roberta Moberg of 'Green and Bloom' was the lucky person who was quick off the mark.

Green and Bloom Flowers is a Brisbane based wedding floristry business providing simply beautiful bridal bouquets and wedding flowers at a competitive price for brides in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast. Beautiful wedding flowers for all budgets.



Roberta sent though some of her favorite beautiful images and I was inspired to create using the antique colors and elegant organic style that she loves.

I've had so much fun with this competition, keep a look out on my blog I may be running another one in the next few months!

1 comment: