Saturday, May 22, 2010

Completed logo and identity design for Green & Bloom Wedding and Event Flowers



I thought you might like to see the completed logo and identity I created for Green & Bloom.

Creating this identity came about through a competition I ran on my DB+A Design Facebook page, I wanted to see who was paying attention so I ran a little comp to reward the first person to respond! Roberta Moberg of Green & Bloom was the first and fastest and she was awarded an logo and identity created free of charge from DB+A Design.

I had alot of fun creating this identity and it was liberating not to be constrained by time, I could create something quite artistic with alot of detail.

I may even run another contest when I get to 500 fans on my DB+A Design FB page

Green and Bloom Flowers is a Brisbane based wedding floristry business providing simply beautiful bridal bouquets and wedding flowers at a competitive price for brides in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast. Beautiful wedding flowers for all budgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment